© 2010 Wheeling Distribution. All rights reserved.
2900 Eoff Street. Wheeling . West Virginia. 26003 | email: email@example.com | call: (304)233-1557
For more details call Dan at 304-233-1557
You're Invited on a tour of comfortable, beautiful & functional Showplace Cabinetry. Click the link below to enter the Showplace Gallery.
Wheeling Distribution offers so many creative choices that we couldn't begin to list them here. We encourage you to get to know the styles, woods and finishes by visiting the extensive cabinetry web sites to Showplace and Masterbrand Cabinets:
You are also welcome to stop in to our showroom and take home literature to browse at your convenience. We also have a design software that will allow us to show you instantly what your kitchen will look like! Stop in and talk with Chris who has been with Wheeling Distribution for over 13 years designing kitchens. You can reach her directly with any questions by calling 304-233-1557 or send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
80% of people describe their ideal kitchen as organized. The other 20% simply can't find the words. Which is why Diamond invented LOGIX!
The first step in choosing your cabinet is finding your inspiration. Begin by choosing your room or your organization need. Then imagine away.
Click Above to Explore Diamond Sale Cabinets
With design professionals that offer more than beautiful cabinetry for kitchens, baths, or any room in your home, we help provide a stress-free remodeling process that supports you every step of the way.
Like jewelry, living space accessories and organization details are the personal touch that makes a living space truly yours, reflecting your unique personality and way of life.
Waypoint's collection promises to complement your style with style, no matter what it is.
Waypoint® is committed to keeping homeowners informed and armed with the latest design trends, tools and products to make remodeling easier. Here, you can take a quiz to find your style, check out a very informative blog, and find a cool new way to select door styles, hardware and more.
For more information on
Waypoint Living Spaces
call Dan at 304-233-1557
or email email@example.com
Remodeling can be very stressful. Waypoint Living Spaces® was created to help streamline the entire process with the support of talented and knowledgeable designers that are with you every step of the way. From helping you define your style to translating it into your ideal living space – a Waypoint® designer will help pull it all together with ease. Call Dan for help with your home project! 304-233-1557
NEW!! ONLY at Wheeling Distribution Center
Waypoint Living Spaces - "More than beautiful cabinetry for kitchens, baths, or any room in your home"